How to Turn Flash On & Off while taking Selfie on iPhone
With the introduction of iPhone 6s and 6s Plus and iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, Apple included a selfie flash feature to take a selfie picture even in low light condition. Selfie is the neediest thing so taking focus on the low light Apple built the device flash so that you can take a nice selfie pictures.
If you want front flash and want to take Selfie Photo and find yourself in a low-light area, you can turn on the flash and snap a photo in a beautiful way. Along with that, you can also set your Selfie front flash on iPhone to auto so that the camera decides automatically according to the condition of light. But sometimes you don’t get the actual pictures when camera is in auto flash so turning auto setting is not good as always. You can turn off Selfie flash on and off on your iPhone anytime you want.
Here’s how to turn flash on and off while taking selfie on your iPhone.
How to Turn On & Off Selfie Flash on iPhone
- Open the Camera app from the Homescreen, Lockscreen or Control Center as you like.
- Or If you have a 3D enabled iPhones like iPhone 6S and above, you can directly go to selfie mode by 3D Touching the Camera app.
- Now tap on the camera icon in the lower right corner to turn on the front-facing camera in iOS 10 or tap on the camera icon in the top right corner to turn front facing camera or selfie camera if you are on iOS 9.
- Tap the lightning bolt icon in the upper left corner.
- After tapping, it will shows up three option with Auto, On, or Off.
- Tap On to turn On flash on Selfie & tap Off to turn off selfie flash.
- Tap Auto, to enable turn on/off automatically when the selfie flash is needed.
How to Turn Flash On & Off while taking Selfie on iPhone Reviewed by iMangoss on 8:52:00 AM Rating: