How to Change Email's Default Signature (Sent from my iPhone) with your own
Apple’s default Email Signature on iPhone is “Sent from my iPhone” on every iOS version and similarly “Sent from my iPad” in the case of iPad. So for those who didn’t know while sending an Email from any iOS it automatically create a signature at the bottom of every Email as “Sent from my iPhone”.
But some people want their own signature with some other information on Email while sending from their iPhone or iPad like name, designation, phone number and some addition information. Here's how to remove iOS default Email Signature “Sent from my iPhone/iPad” and change to your own Email signature when sending Emails from iPhone. This tip works on different Email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud and more.
How to Change iPhone's Email Signature from Sent from my iPhone to your own
Changing Signature on any iOS Email is easy. This works on iOS 10, 9, 8 and below. Simply follow this steps;
- Go to Settings > Mail > Signature.
Here you can see the two options:
- Tapping on All Accounts allows you to change the Email Signature for all your email accounts with same Signature you assign.
- Tapping on Per Accounts allows for each individual Email accounts signature you assign.
- Tap on it to edit Sent from my iPhone to your own Signature for all of your Emails accounts as i have already edit a Signature sample for each Email accounts as above.
- Simply delete the default text "Sent from my iPhone" and add your own Email Signature you want.
How to Change Email's Default Signature (Sent from my iPhone) with your own Reviewed by iMangoss on 6:14:00 AM Rating: