Apple has finally launched the second generation AirPods 2 with a lot more features like H1 chip, hands-free Siri, better battery life but the design remains the same.
AirPods is one of the greatest product that Apple has ever built. It is also one of the revolutionary product that is completely wireless and very unique. It’s a little bit expensive but the features it offers is worth the price.
AirPods2 has a lot of features that work with all the Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, MacBook and even Apple TV and even Android devices.
Many of us just use AirPods to listen to music and other kinds of stuff but are we trying more tricks to and use AirPods like a pro? If you haven’t then here we listed the AirPods 2 Tips and Tricks that you will fall in love with.
AirPods 2 Tips & Tricks
Here are some 13 best AirPods 2 tips or tricks that you might not know & can help you every day.
1. Charge Wirelessly
- You can now charge AirPods 2 wirelessly with the compatible wireless chargers.
2. Hey Siri Functionality
- You can invoke Siri on AirPods 2 by just saying Hey Siri same like as on iPhone. You can now make calls, send messages, listen to music and more by Hey Siri functionality.
- As it comes with H1 chip, it is faster than AirPods 1 when connecting to devices and switching between devices.
4. Double Tap on AirPod
- You can customize by navigating to Settings> Bluetooth>Tap “i” on the connected AirPods> Double Tap on AirPod on left or right where you can choose Siri, Play/Pause, Next/Previous and Off option.
5. AirPods can be used in any Android phones or other Bluetooth devices.
- Hold the small circle on the back of the AirPod until the light blinks continuously and then you can pair and connect to Android devices or any.
6. Find My AirPod
- Same like Find My iPhone, you can track your AirPod location if it is lost or stolen. So make sure to Enable the Find My iPhone via Account icon on the top of the Settings, Tap on it> Go to iCloud> Scroll down and toggle ON the Find My iPhone switch.
7. Use AirPods with Apple Watch
- You can connect AirPods with your Apple Watch any time by using the Control Center & tapping on the AirPlay button and selecting AirPods from the list.
8. Use AirPods With Your Mac & iPad
- Similarly, you can connect your AirPods with your Mac and iPad.
9. Live Listen
- Listen to iPhone up to 30 feet remotely using the AirPods. You can add the Live Listen feature in the Control Center by navigating to Settings>Control Center>Customize Controls>Scroll down and tap “+” on Hearing. You can drag it any position you like in CC. Tap on the Hearing and you are got to go.
10. Rename the AirPods Name
- You can rename your AirPods by going into Settings> Bluetooth>Tap “i” on the connected AirPods> Tap on the Name and rename it
11. Watch Movie or TV show connecting AirPods on Apple TV.
12. When AirPod charging case on open;
- A green light on Case indicates it is has a charge or is fully charged
- No light indicates AirPods are dead and need to be charged
- Amber light with AirPods in the case indicates AirPods are charging
- Amber light without AirPods in the case indicates Low charge
- White flashing light indicates AirPods have been reset and are ready to connect
- Amber flashing light indicates AirPods have a pairing error and might need to be reset
13. Protect you AirPods
- You can protect your AirPods with beautiful cases. You can buy AirPods case from the
- Simple case
- Softslim fit silicone skin with Keychain case
- Mickey AirPods Case with Keychain
- Never lose your Airpods with this $8 wire cable connector
- Must have Accessories for iPhone under $20 [Deals]
- Get this iPhone wireless charger for a price of lightning cable [Deal]
- The best wireless charger for iPhone is actually from Samsung [Deal]
- Get 4 Pack of Nylon Braided Lightning Cable For iPhone & iPad just for $10 [Deal]
So do you like these tips? Let us know in the comment section and don’t forget to subscribe for more updates.