A must have tweak has been launched in cydia called Flame which allows jailbroken users to add even more features to the cydia itself. Sometimes the tweak we want to install doesn’t install properly and shows error which may be really annoying so this tweak has been launched to fix all the error we face in cydia, so make Cydia yours with Flame.
Flame is now available officially in BigBoss Repo for free.
Flame works in all devices running iOS 9 or later. You can also configure it from the settings app.
It also adds even more features like:
- Batch Add: You can add multiple repos at once by having them in your clipboard
- Timeout: You can shorten Cydia’s refresh time
- Default Page: You can set the default page that Cydia open to Home, Sources, Changes, Installed or Search.
- Auto Finish: You can enable or disable vibration mode and automatically resprings, reboots, or returns to Cydia
- Pull to refresh: You can Pull down on Source or changes tab to refresh
- Disable Auto Refresh: You can Prevent Cydia from automatically refreshing
- Remove Ads: You can enable or disable Remove ads from the homepage of Cydia
- You can customize UI/Interface
- You can change the background color and button border color to the install screen.
- You can enable or disable dark keyboard too.
How to Install Flame Cydia Tweak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
First you need to be jailbroken. If your device has not yet jailbroken then follow step by step guide on How tojailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2 using Pangu
To install this tweak, simply open Cydia – Add source: BigBoss if you dont have in default.
After adding source, tap on Search and type the Flame and Tap install. That’s it!
Note: Respring your device after installing this tweak. The tweaks may not work properly if you do not respring or reboot your device.