Google with a new design with Slide Over and Split View multitasking support and more for iOS devices.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily
and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between
recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
upload videos, watch on any device, check out what’s trending, express yourself
with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators,
and music for free.
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
- Added slide over and split view support
- Moved home tabs into navigation bar for iPad in landscape mode
- Fixed bug that prevented URLs in video descriptions from opening