always same default lockScreen from the beginning and has modified bit some in
iOS 10. But if you are jailbroken then you can modify your LockScreen you want.
Like you can find lots of lockscreen tweaks from Cydia like Lock+, Subtle Lock
and many more.
to unlock your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch like a Mac OS X-style which is cool
and brings new lockscreen UI to your device.
available in Cydia via BigBoss repo for $1.99 and is compatible with iOS 8 and
9 including all lockscreen tweaks. After installing this tweak, you have many
option to configure from settings app.
tweak your device need to jailbroken and installed Login on your device. If
your device has not yet jailbroken, then follow this steps on How to Jailbreak iOS 9.2- 9.3.3 Using English version
of Pangu app and Cydia Impactor [Windows]
Login brings a login screen to your iOS device! This tweak was inspired by the
clean and simple Mac OS X login screen design. You can finally unlock your
device with OS X-style while still having your original lockscreen and
lockscreen tweaks intact. (This tweak does not create multiple accounts rather
it allows your iOS device’s lockscreen to somewhat look and function like a Mac
OS X login screen.)
Login includes many features as:
• Hide Login screen at any time to show the default lockscreen by swiping up on
the lockscreen. To show Login screen again simply press the X button at the
bottom of your lockscreen.
• When you recieve notifications a “notifications” button will appear
on the Login screen, press it to view your notifications.
• Choose between Dark Blur, Light BLur, and Ultra Light Blur. Blur is based off
of your lockscreen wallpaper. • Choose/take your profile picture.
• Set your user name.
• Set your custom password (no restrictions).
• Set your password hint.
• Use keyboard or numberpad to enter password.
• “Immediate Unlock” option allows your device to unlock immediately
after password is entered.
• “Dark Buttons” option allows you to use gray colored buttons
instead of white buttons for lighter colored wallpapers or blur.
• “Hide Power Menu” option allows you to hide the power menu at the
bottom of the screen.
• “Unlock Animation” option allows your device to show a smooth
animation when the device is unlocked.
• “LS Statusbar Time” allows you to show the the time in the
• Password protect Login preferences.
(This tweak has no affiliation with Apple. “Login” uses NO code or
icons from Apple and was developed purely with Objective-C the primary
programming language of iOS. “Logins” design is simply
“inspired” by the Mac OS X login screen and is NOT replicated.
“Login” icon was created using a royalty free icon and photoshop and
is not affiliated with the Mac OS X symbol.)