efficient than other browsers with built-in privacy features that helps keep
your browsing your business and many handy tools which saves, finds, and shares
your any favorites.
and while browsing you may have many tabs of different webpages like www.google.com,
and many other web pages you like. So when you finished browsing and wants to
close all tabs in safari then you need to swipe one by one tab to close them. But
there’s an awesome trick in Safari on iPhone in iOS 10 or later that allows you
to quickly close all tabs and easily open a new tab in Safari.
at once on any iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 10 or later.
- Launch Safari.
- Tap and hold the bottom right corner open
New tab icon.
- You can see the New Tab, Close Tabs and
Cancel option. Here I have closed a 5 tabs at once.
- Choose Close tabs option to close all
tabs in Safari at once.
- Lauch Safari
- Tap open new tab icon from the bottom
- It will show up the Multitasking,
Private, + and Done options.
- Simply tap and hold Done options and
choose close tabs option to close all tabs in safari.
- Launch Safari
- Choose any of the method above
- From the options, tap New tab to easily open
a new tab