Just a week earlier after the iOS 10.3 beta 3 released for public testers, Apple has now seeded the fourth beta version of iOS 10.3 to developers along with the beta fourth of macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and watchOS 3.2. This beta 4th version of iOS 10.3 contains bug fixes and improvements.
10.12.4 beta 4 includes Dictation support for Shanghainese, an
updated PDF API fixing a few annoying bugs and a new iCloud Analytics
feature. Night Shift Mode is coming to your Mac with the new Sierra
3.2 beta 4 includes Theater Mode, a new toggle in Control center that lets you
quickly disable the Raise to Wake feature and mute alerts on your Apple Watch.
- The Find My iPhone app now includes Find My AirPods
- Reduced Motion is now supported in Safari for web apps
- SiriKit now includes the ability to support paying bills, schedule future ride-hailing rides, and check the status of payments.
- CarPlay now has a dedicated shortcut to launch recently used apps
- CarPlay will now show EV charging locations
- Navigation improvements have arrived for conversations in the Mail app
- HomeKit now supports expanded switch accessories
- New 3D Touch Weather actions
- Spotlight Search now has a border
- The Podcasts app now officially has a widget similar to the Music app
- There’s a new user security section in Settings
What’s new in iOS 10.3 beta 2:
- 32-bit app alert – The alert that warns customers legacy 32-bit apps will not work with future versions of iOS now includes a “Learn More” button.
- Three UK WiFi Calling -WiFi calling was enable by British Carrier and with today’s beta 2 update, the feature is now available for users running iOS 10.3.
iOS 10.3 Developers Beta 4 is available for download to registered developer’s via OTA over-the-air on iPhone 7- 7 Plus and other compatible devices like iPhone 6s-Plus, iPhone 6 – Plus-, iPhone 5-5C-5S-SE from iOS settings app running previous beta or you can download iOS 10.3 Beta 4 through Apple’s online developer center and Apple Beta Software Program.