- The Find My iPhone app now includes Find My AirPods
- Reduced Motion is now supported in Safari for web apps
- SiriKit now includes the ability to support paying bills, schedule future ride-hailing rides, and check the status of payments.
- CarPlay now has a dedicated shortcut to launch recently used apps
- CarPlay will now show EV charging locations
- Navigation improvements have arrived for conversations in the Mail app
- HomeKit now supports expanded switch accessories
- New 3D Touch Weather actions
- Spotlight Search now has a border
- The Podcasts app now officially has a widget similar to the Music app
- There’s a new user security section in Settings
What’s new in iOS 10.3 beta 2:
- 32-bit app alert – The alert that warns customers legacy 32-bit apps will not work with future versions of iOS now includes a “Learn More” button.
- Three UK WiFi Calling -WiFi calling was enable by British Carrier and with today’s beta 2 update, the feature is now available for users running iOS 10.3.
iOS 10.3 Pulic Beta 2 is available for download to registered developer’s via OTA over-the-air on iPhone 7- 7 Plus and other compatible devices like iPhone 6s-Plus, iPhone 6 – Plus-, iPhone 5-5C-5S-SE from iOS settings app running previous beta or you can download iOS 10.3 Public Beta 2 through Apple’s online developer center and Apple Beta Software Program.
Along with the public release of iOS 10.3 beta 2, Apple seeded the
second beta of macOS Sierra 10.12.4 (build number 16E154a) to developers. Second beta of macOS Sierra 10.12.4 is available to Registered Mac developers and can install the new software via the Updates tab
in the Mac App Store or through Apple’s dev portal.