Many of you want Portrait Video Mode on your iPhone 7 Plus so that you can even shoot a portrait video with beautiful bokeh effect (shallow depth of field). However, by default iPhone 7 Plus only lets taking pictures in Portrait mode, not video.
How to record video in Portrait Mode on iPhone 7 Plus or lower
There is a way to record video in Portrait Mode on iPhone with a new app called Fabby. Fabby app is a great app to enable portrait video mode on any iPhone running iOS 9 or later as well as it lets you to take portrait photos like iPhone 7 Plus even on lower iPhones like iPhone 7, iPhone 6S-Plus, iPhone 6-Plus, iPhone SE-5S-5C-5.
You don’t need to jailbreak your device for this. There are some other apps like FabFocus and a Cydia tweak called Camera Mode 10 which lets you to activate Portrait Photo Mode on lower iPhones. But Fabby is the best app to get Portrait Video Mode on any iPhones. In addition, Fabby lets you edit your photos and videos like a professional designer. Simply shoot a video and get instant result that will blow you away.
Want to have Selfie Portrait Photo on iPhone?
With Fabby you can even take a selfie on Portrait Mode too with beautiful bokeh effect on any iPhone running iOS 9 or higher. So Fabby is the all in one Camera app which has lots of features.
Some of the features of Fabby
- Replace background on your video and photo.
- Add background blur so that it looks like you’re using an expensive camera.
- Add motion effects and turn your selfie into creative video.
- Replace the original background, and teleport yourself to the Hollywood movie.
- Turn your selfie into video sticker and send it via messenger.
What’s New in Version 2.0.2
- BEAUTY EFFECTS: Try our new beauty themes and make yourself look your best.
- CUSTOM THEMES: Use your own photos & music to create custom backgrounds and place them behind yourself.
- PANORAMAS: Check out one of 4 live backgrounds to feel the effect of a 360-degree presence.
How to get Portrait Video Mode on iPhone 7 Plus
If you want a Portrait Video Mode on iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S Plus or lower iPhones I recommend you to have a app called Fabby.
- Go to App Store and Search for Fabby app.
- Fabby is available for free on AppStore and is compatible with iOS 9 or later.
- There you can see so many options.
- Tap on blur option to get Portrait Photo Mode and Portrait Video Mode
- Now select Video icon to take video on Portrait Mode. And select Photo icon to take Photos on Portrait Mode.
- You can even take selfie photo and video on Portrait Mode also.
Let us know in the comment sections how Fabby works for you…Share your views. Thank You