This trick works on iOS 10.3.1, 10.3.2 running iPhone 6 – 6 Plus, iPhone 6S-6S Plus, iPhone 5S-SE and iPhone as well. Customization is only possible when your device is jailbroken but can we customize our iPhone without jailbreak? Well there is a cool iPhone trick and hacks by which you can customize your iPhone on iOS 10.3.2 and iOS
10.3.1 without jailbreak.
How to Customize iPhone without Jailbreak on iOS 10.3.2/10.3.1
Make Black Dock and Folders on iPhone
- Go to Settings >> General >> Accessibilty
- Scroll down and tap on Reduce Motion option
- Now Launch Safari and enter the url heyeased.weebly.com
- Choose any wallpaper and save on your Camera roll
- Go back to photo library, select photo and use as wallpaper.
This way you can make your dock and folders black.
Hide Dock Labels on iPhone.
Similarly, you can hide labels on the dock with No labels. Just Swipe up and hold the Control Center and simultaneously press the Home Button. It will glitch and hide your labels on dock.
Beside that, there are many Static Dynamic Wallpapers, Round Folders Wallpapers, Supreme Gradient, Color trend for iOS, Seasons of Japan, Shelf Dock Wallpapers, Moving Appliances icons and more you can customize on your iPhone.