There have been numerous reports about problem with FaceTime and iMessage activation error on iOS 11, 10, 9 or below. Some users got the message like “Waiting for Activation” or “An error occurred during activation”, and others seem to be getting a network error of some kind.
While fixing iMessage and Facetime waiting for Activation many users tried some activation error fixes like :
Here’s how to fix Facetime and iMessage activation error(waiting for Activation) on iPhone/iPad running iOS 11 10,9,8 or below Successfully..
How to fix Facetime Activation Error on iPhone in iOS 11/10
It’s really simple. All you need to do is follow these simple steps to fix Facetime waiting for Activation error:
- Go to Settings > FaceTime
- Tap FaceTime white button to green.
- It will pop-up a notification as in the screenshot below.
Just CANCEL it. Enter your apple id and wait for a moment.
That’s it. You have successfully activate a FaceTime on your iPhone/iPad running iOS 11, 10 or below. You can now make a call with FaceTime.
How to fix iMessage Activation error on iOS 11/10 on iPhone/iPad
- To fix activation error, e its same for iMessage waiting for Activation too..
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Message > iMessage.
- Toggle iMessage button to green.
- A pop up message box will appear.
- Now don’t tap on OK. Just CANCEL it.
- Wait for second, enter your apple id if needed and your iMessage is activated successfully.
- You can now send iMessage to any other iOS devices.
Share it if you like this post…and let us know your thoughts in the comments section.