Apple releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 to public and is now available for
download from he mac App Store. macOS High Sierra 10.13 offers an all-new file
system, support for High-Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), Metal 2, Virtual
Reality and feature added in Photos, Safari, mail and lot more features.
Compatible Mac devices for macOS high Sierra 10.13
- MacBook or iMac (late 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini or Mac Pro (2010 or
- MacBook (late 2008 aluminum or early 2009 or newer)
- Mac mini (early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (mid/late 2007 or newer)
- Mac Pro (early 2008 or newer)
Changes in macOS High Sierra 10.13
- Many more ways to edit, more ways to organize in photos
app to make more efficient and fun.
- Safari can automatically use Reader to open articles in a
clean, uncluttered format, while Autoplay Blocking stops media with audio from
automatically playing in the browser.
- Intelligent Tracking Prevention in Safari uses machine learning to identify and
remove the tracking data that advertisers employ to follow users’ web activity.
- Mail search gets faster and easier with Top Hits, which puts the most relevant
results at the top of a user’s message list.
- Siri on the Mac responds with a natural and more expressive voice, and when
using Apple Music, it learns music preferences, creates custom playlists and
answers music trivia.
- Notes adds simple tables, where a user can type in cells, make edits and move
rows and columns.
- Spotlight provides flight status information, including departure and arrival
times, delays, gates, terminals and even a map of the flight path.
- iCloud File Sharing lets users share any file stored in iCloud Drive and
collaborate with other people.
Installing macOS High Seirra 10.13
You can download and install the macOS High Sierra 10.13 update
from the Mac App Store.
Be sure to check out our blog every day. You can now find us on Apple News too.