Apple rolls out iOS 11.1 final to public which basically contains bug fixes like lockscreen bypass and improvement in battery life, animation with lot more features like new emojis, return of 3D touch app switcher, some changes in Accessibility and more. The new software iOS 11.1 has a build number of “15B93”, depending on your device which has around 313MB of size.
What’s new in iOS 11.1?
- Over 70 new emoji characters including new food types, animals, mythical creatures, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more
- Resolves an issue that could cause some photos to appear blurry
- Addresses an issue that could cause Live Photo effects to playback slowly
- Fixes an issue that could cause some photos to not display in the People album when restoring from an iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that could impact performance when swiping between screenshots
- Improves braille support for Grade 2 input
- Improves VoiceOver access to multi-page PDFs
- Improves VoiceOver rotor actions for announcing incoming notifications
- Improves VoiceOver rotor actions menu when removing an app from the App Switcher
- Fixes an issue for some users where alternative keys would not display when using VoiceOver with Touch Typing
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver rotor would always return to default action in Mail
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver rotor would not delete messages
Other improvements & fixes
- Adds back support for accessing the app switcher by pressing on edge of display with 3D Touch
- Fixes an issue that caused cleared Mail notifications to reappear on Lock screen
- Fixes an issue in enterprise environments that prevented data from being moved between managed apps
- Fixes an issue with some 3rd-party GPS accessories that caused inaccuracies in location data
- Resolves an issue where settings for Heart Rate notifications were appearing in Apple Watch app (1st generation)
- Fixes an issue where app icons were not appearing in notifications on Apple Watch
iOS 11.1 is available for download via OTA update via Settings → General → Software Update. Along with you can update your iPhone and iPad to iOS 11.1 via iTunes directly or manually with .IPSW file.
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
We will be updating its more feature so stay with us and don’t forget to follow us on Social Networks
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS and also on Apple News for more updates if you haven’t already.
Also check out
How to use one handed keyboard on iOS 11