Just a day ahead, Coolstar has announced to release the jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak that will support all 64 bit iPhones, iPads, and iPhone X.
It is always good to save SHSH blobs for future downgrade or restore so that you can downgrade or restore your device to any iOS version even Apple stops signing the firmware.
Coolstar has also tweeted and advised all jailbreakers to save iOS 11.3.1 blobs.
iOS 11.0 – 11.1.2 were notoriously buggy. Keep your existing jailbreak but have blobs ready to upgrade when the chance to jailbreak is available
If your device is already jailbroken on iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 and waiting for the updated jailbreak then don’t forget to save the iOS 11.3.1 SHSH blobs before Apple closes the window.
Here’s how to save SHSH blobs using TSS Saver online tool.
For this, you need the ECID and Device Identifier of your iPhone or iPad.
How to Get ECID number?
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to iTunes via Desktop or Laptop
- Click on Device & Summary
- In the Summary tab, click on the Serial Number for 2-3 times
- You will then see the ECID.
- You may need to convert the HEX ECID to decimal from here
- Next right click on it and copy it to the Clipboard or save it to the notepad
How to Get Device Identifier
The same as above process, click on the Serial number and will see the Model Identifier.
How to Save SHSH blobs for iOS 11.3.1 or lower
Simply follow these steps to save SHSH blobs before Apple stops the signed iOS 11.3.1 firmware file.
- Launch the TSS Saver link from here
- After that, paste the ECID number
- Select your iPhone or iPad
- Now, enter your device’s identifier and click Submit.
That’s it. After submitting, it will give the saved SHSH2 blobs and will let you downgrade or restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 11.3.1 or any version.