Have footages from your vacation on your phone, DSLR or drones and searching for better software to merge them together to recreate a compelling work? Well, you need this best video merger software called as VideoProc!
There are many software that can merge video like iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, OpenShot etc but nothing does better work than VideoProc. The reason? Well, VideoProc is capable of performing the following things:
- Merge separate videos as many as you wish together without re-encoding.
- Trim and join videos into one with options to remove unwanted parts.
- Put multiple video/audio/subtitle tracks into one single MKV file.
- Support 8K, 4K UHD, 1080P, 720P, MKV, MOV, MP4, AVI, HEVC, any format, and resolution.
- Level-3 Hardware Acceleration tech speeds up video processing in 47x faster.
- Edit combined clips and sharpen your footages for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
So the next time you want to merge video, we recommend using VideoProc as it’s the only great video merger software that you will ever find anywhere. Also, we have made a short step on how to merge video using VideoProc on your computer.
1: Launch VideoProc and click the option that says “Video”. Now it’s time to select the video that you like to merge. For that, all you need to do is click the Video tab from the top of the screen.
2: After that, Check the box that says “Merge”
3: Choose the output format that you want to save the video
4: The last step is to Click the “Run” tab to start to merge video
Once the merging process finishes, it will automatically open the output folder where you can start watching your merged videos.
So this is it! It’s really easy to merge video using VideoProc with just a few steps. Not just merging videos, VideoProc has other useful features, such as save videos/music/playlist offline, record videos with 3 modes, convert video to GIF, digitize DVDs, etc. Get VideoProc now and try out all features for free!