released Activator which is now compatible with iOS
9. Activator is the centralized gestures, button & shortcut
management for iOS.
options and features. It allows you to use an Activator gesture to invoke a 3D
Touch action for apps installed on your iPhone. This also works with
third-party apps ie: You can use the Activator gesture to invoke any of the
Application shortcuts available for third party apps.
- Support iOS 9
- Add support for shortcut actions on iOS 9
- Add custom 3D Touch icon events on compatible 3D Touch devices
- Fix case open/close events being swapped on iOS 8+
- Fix black status bar as app is launching on iOS 8+
- Add system power down view action
- Adjust naming of custom actions/events to “Build”
- Support multi-touch events on iOS 9
- Add launch playing app action
- Update Localizations
there’s also the new Application Shortcuts which allow you to
create deep linked actions to apps using Activator.
for download via the BigBoss repo.