Apple has posted a video introducing the new Apple Watch Series 6. In the event, Apple Unveils new 2020 Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE with new designs and a bunch of new features.
Check your blood oxygen level. Track your sleep. Take an ECG, anytime. Introducing Apple Watch Series 6. The future of health is on your wrist.
What new Features in Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE?
- New health sensor on-board which allows for measuring Blood Oxygen.
- With Apple Watch Series 6, you can measure your blood oxygen right from your wrist. Advanced algorithms measure the color of your blood to measure Blood O2. Takes a measurement manually in 15 seconds, plus periodic background readings, including while you sleep.
- Series 6 has 2.5x brighter outdoor always-on display. And always-on altimeter.
- Now comes with new Watch faces like Tachymeter, MeMoji, Stripe faces to show pride, team colors, and more.
- Watch faces have always been a great way to personalize your Apple Watch. But so are watch bands. Now there’s a “Solo Loop” watch band.
- No clasp, no buckle, no overlapping buckle, just one continuous piece made from custom liquid silicone. Stretchable to slip on and off. Durable and swim proof. Available in a range of sizes to find the best fit. Seven colors.
- New, sixth-generation S6 system-in-package. Up to 20% faster than the previous generation.
Apple Watch 2020 Series 6 and Apple Watch SE comes in color variants like the new blue aluminum case, updated classic gold stainless steel. Graphite stainless steel. Apple Watch Product Red.
Apple Watch Series 6 starts at $399. Series 3 sticks around starting at $199. However, SE starts at $279, with 24 month Apple Card financing and will be available starting this Friday.