Apple recently released iOS and iPadOS 13.1.1 over iOS and iPadOS 13.1 on Friday. Both the iOS and iPadOS 13.1.1 are updated focusing on fixing security issues and performance issues. Simply the update can be carried out as previously, heading towards Settings > General > Software Update.
The new update fixes the third-party keyboard vulnerability, prevents the iPhone from restoring a backup and also fixes an issue that could potentially impact Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max as revealed by Apple earlier this week. As well as the user were facing the abnormal battery drain after updating to iOS 13 although this issue is fixed in these updates.
Here are some of the bugs that have been solved on the new updates on both the iOS and iPadOS 13.1.1 :
- Fixes the problem that could prevent iPhone restoring from backup.
- An issue that could potentially impact Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- fix the issue that could cause the Remainder to sync slow.
- The security issue for third-party keyboard vulnerability.
- Resolves a problem where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off.
- Battery Drain problem.
As there is a similar problem faced before on iPad and iPhone which is resolved on the new version update 13.1.1, as well as the new update comes with the Share ETA function for audio sharing, Shortcut animations and many more.
Have you already update the new version of iOS and iPadOS 13.1.1?