Apple Unveils new 2020 Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE with new designs and a bunch of new features.
What new Features in Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE?
- New on-board health sensor for Blood Oxygen measurement.
- You can measure your blood oxygen straight from your wrist with Apple Watch Series 6. Advanced blood colors measure Blood O2 in advanced algorithms. Takes a measurement manually in 15 seconds, plus regular background readings even while you are sleeping.
- Series 6 has an ever-on display of 2.5x brighter outdoor. And the altimeter is always on.
- Now it comes with new watch faces such as Tachymeter, MeMoji, Stripe, proud faces, team colors and more.
- Watch faces were always a great way to customize your Apple Watch. But that’s how watch bands are. Now there’s a watch band called “Solo Loop.”
- No clasp, no buckle, no buckle to overlap, just one piece of custom silicone. Stretchable to slip on and off. Durable and proof of swimming. Available for the best fit in a variety of sizes. Seven colors. Seven.
- New system-in-package of sixth generation S6. Up to 20% faster than the last generation.
Color variants such as a new blue aluminum box, updated classic gold stainless steel, are available in Apple Watch 2020 Series 6 and Apple Watch SE. Graphite stainless stainless steel. Product of Apple Watch Red.
The 6 Series of Apple Watch begins at $399. The series 3 starts at $199. However, SE will start at $279, with Apple Card financing for 24 months and will be available from Friday.