through all views like the original Assistive Touch and has been updated with
bug fixes with passcode.
You can use it to emulate all the most important
physical buttons of your device in this way. It is very simple, attractive and
easy to use which is similar to our default iOS Assitive Touch.
- With 1 tap, you can go to
homescreen which works as a home button.
- With 2 taps, you can access
- With long tap, you can lock
After installing this tweak,
simply respring your device and you can have options to configure from the
settings app with lot more features.
- You can enable or disable
SPTouch at any time
- You can hide or unhide SPTouch
in the Lockscreen
- You can adjust its size and
- You can change the color of
SPTouch and its border color
- You can choose its initial position
either to right, left or remember last position.
- You can fix the SPTouch
- You can also assign SPTouch
SPTouch is available for
download from Cydia via BigBoss Repo (which is installed by default in Cydia
when you jailbreak your device) for free and is compatible with iOS 9 or higher…
then here’s simple step by step guide on How to jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu?