iOS 12 is fast especially on an older device and also contains lots of great features. But if any way, you like to downgrade to iOS 11 from iOS 12 without losing any of your data then you can do so.
For this, you need an ipsw file and iTunes on your computer. We have listed all the required material in the following steps:
How to Downgrade iOS 12 to iOS 11 Without Losing any Files
- Get the Latest version of iTunes
- Get ipswfile for your iOS device
- Connect your iPhone to PC using proper Lightning Cable
- Launch iTunes
- Click your Device name
- While you are in the Summary tab, Hold down Shift Key (on Windows) or Command Key (on Mac) and Click Check for Update
- Select the ipsw file that you had downloaded earlier
- Click Update
- Wait for few minutes till all the process is completed.
Isn’t it easy? This way you will be able to downgrade to iOS 11 from iOS 12 without losing any of the data available on your iPhone or iPad. If you want to clean restore your iOS device then, Hold Down Shift or Command Key (on Mac) – Click Restore & select the ipsw file. That is all guys!
Keep checking out iMangoss for useful posts like this!