Apple has already launched Apple Watch Series 4 that starts at $399. The cheaper model of the Apple Watch Series 1 will cost you $199 now. But here is an alternative that is even cheaper than Apple’s cheapest watch.
Garmin via Amazon is offering Garmin Forerunner 235 fitness watch for just $140 giving you a $60 off right now on Amazon. It has all the basic features from Apple Watch like GPS tracking, Fitness, Heart Rate monitor and many more. In fact, it is one of the most love smartwatches on Amazon!
From the Product Page:
- GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate and display type is sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel(MIP)
- Customize Your Watch and Your Training, Larger Screen – a 44% Larger Screen than the 225 but the Same Physical Size
- Audio Prompts – Receive Audio Prompts from Your Connected Smartphone That Includes Laps and Lap Times. Smartwatch Mode: Up to 9 days. GPS mode: Up to 11 hours
- Smart Notifications – See Incoming Email, Text Messages, Call Alerts, Calendar Reminders and More from Your Compatible Smartphone
- Battery Life 11 Hours Training, 9 Days Watch, Activity Tracking, Notifications + Heart Rate. Refer user manual below