So if you are still keeping iPhone 3/3GS/4/4S with you then you should also backup yourself with 30 Pin Lightning Cable to charge them. Apple ditched the 30 pin cables when they launched iPhone 5.
The good thing is they are available at discount on Amazon today. Usually, these cables would cost $11 but for just $7.50, you get two 30 pin lightning cable for your older iPhone models today on Amazon.
From the Product Page:
- 2-Pack. Apple MFi Certified. Meets/exceeds Apple’s standards
- 3.2ft (1 meter) long Apple 30-pin connector to USB Type A
- Lightweight and easily coiled, highly durable construction for reliability
- Durable cable jacket protects wire cores and resists kinks and tangles
- Heavy-duty conductors to handle charging for iPad 1/2/3, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPod nano 5th/6th generations and iPod Touch 3rd/4th generations