Let’s add some Apple Watch Inspired Analog & Digital clock on your jailbroken iPhone
running iOS 10.
running iOS 10.
A new cydia tweak called LockWatch lets you to add some varieties of Analog Clock inspired from Apple Watch. LockWatch is developed by Sniper_GER which has featured several Apple Watch Analog clock faces on Lockscreen of your Jailbroken devices.
LockWatch automatically fits the iPhone screen when the notification pops up on Lockscreen Banner.
Along with that, LockWatch, the tweak supports both analog and digital watch faces like Utility (analog), Simple (analog), Color (analog), Chronograph (analog), X-Large (digital) & Weather (analog).
You can also add weather to the current location to the Apple watches faces as in the screenshot. Similarly, you can customize the Lockscreen Watch faces same like in Apple Watch like changing the color of the UI, Adding or removing styling, hiding or showing the Date and more.
LockWatch is not available in the Official Repo BigBoss. You can install it by adding the third-party repo in the Source tab of Cydia.
How to Add Festival Repo & install LockWatch on iPhone
- First of all, your device need to be jailbroken
- After then launch Cydia and go to the Sources tab
- Now tap on the Edit button & tap on Add button
- Next type the repository url; https://festival.ml/repo/
- Now tap on the Add Source button
- It will now add the Festival Repo on Cydia
- Now go to Search tab and type LockWatch & Install it
- After you have installed it, respring your device once.
After installing the tweak, you can have the option to configure from the settings app in the tweak preferences where you can enable or disable the tweak.
That’s all. Enjoy the Apple Watch Inspired Faces on iPhone Lockscreen too.