Version 5.0.3 with enhanced search and other new
features like Undo Send, Swipe to Archive/Delete, and more. Along with that the official Gmail app for iOS brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with
real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across
all your mail.
|Gmail App for iOS|
– Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
– Switch between multiple accounts
– Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock
– Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type &
– Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
– Read your mail with threaded conversations
– Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your
– Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
– Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting
– Send and receive attachments
– See profile pictures as part of the conversation
What’s New In Version 5.0.3
The Gmail you know and love, now with a fresh new look, sleeker transitions and
some highly-requested features. It’s a lot faster, too.
– Undo Send: prevent embarrassing mistakes
– Search: find things faster with instant results and spelling suggestions
– Swipe to archive/delete: quickly clear out your inbox
Gmail App for iOS is available for free from the App Store and is compatible with
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 8 or later.