Apple introduced a new feature called Low Data Mode with iOS 13. Users can make their device use less data than normal with this new feature iPhone and iPad. When iOS and iPadOS switch to Low Data Mode, it will ensure that apps do not use excessive data and force them to reduce the use of network data.
This new mode can be of great use to users who use a lot of cellular internet or who live in areas with limited bandwidth and slow Internet speeds. While users can enable low data mode for any network, if they are connected to the Personal Hotspot of your iPhone, the feature will automatically be enabled on iOS devices.
How To Activate or Deactivate Low Data Mode in iOS 13
- Launch the Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the ‘ i ‘ button next to the name of your connected network once you are on the Wi-Fi page.
- Turn the Low Data Mode toggle on the next screen.
For your cellular Internet, you can also enable Low Data Mode, just follow the easy steps below.
- Launch Settings & then Cellular.
- Tap Cellular Data option.
- Turn On or Off Low Data Mode
By following the same steps above, you can easily disable Low Data Mode.