Good news for all! you can downgrade and jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 using TweakBox with no Computer needed.
Yes, you got it right and this thing is real! Electra has launched its new version 1.0.3 where it supports Jailbreaking iOS 11.4 Beta 1, 2 and 3. Even if you do not have iOS 11.4 beta then you can still downgrade it right now cause Apple is still signing iOS 11.4 beta on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
If you are running iOS 11.4.1 or iOS 12 beta then, we are going to guide you on how to downgrade it to iOS 11.4 beta and Jailbreak iOS 11.4 beta 3 without a computer. But before that, make sure you backup your device on iTunes or iCloud.
So first of all, let’s downgrade to iOS 11.4 Beta from iOS 12, iOS 11.4.1 and iOS 11.4.
How to Downgrade to iOS 11.4 Beta 3 from iOS 12, iOS 11.4.1 and iOS 11.4
- You can not directly downgrade to beta version so first downgrade it to iOS 11.4
- For that, go to this link, and download iOS 11.4 ipsw for your device
- Now Turn off Find my iPhone & disable passcode lock via the Settings app. (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone).
- Launch iTunes & connect your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch using data cable to your computer.
- Hold the Alt/Option key on the Mac or Shift Key in Windows on your keyboard and click Update. [Clicking Update does not remove any data on your iPhone. Clicking Restore will fresh install iOS]
- Now Select the ipsw iOS 11.4 beta 3 iOS file you had downloaded earlier
- Then click on the Restore iPhone.
- iTunes will inform that it will restore your iPhone to iOS 11.4 beta 3 and Click Restore
- After restored, your device will reboot to the welcome screen and you will get iOS 11.4.
Now it’s time to downgrade again to iOS 11.4 Beta 3. All you need to do is download the iOS 11.4 beta ipsw file from here and repeat the process from step number 5 from above.
After downgrading to iOS 11.4 Beta, it’s time to Jailbreak!
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 without a computer using TweakBox app
- Launch Safari and Type this URL in Address Bar [Do not click but type this yourself]
- Tap Apps
- Tap Tweakbox Apps
- Scroll down and tap Electra 11.3.1 Multipath(proper)
- Tap Install
- Tap Install Again
- Electra App will start Downloading in your Home Screen, Wait till the Installation completes
- Now if you tap the Electra App, it says Untrusted Enterprise Developer so we need to Trust the App first
- For that, Go to Setting – General – Profile & Device Management and looks for DingshengcafuInvestment Management – Tap it – and Tap Trust
- Now Launch Electra App and Tap Jailbreak
- Wait for few seconds and your iOS device will fully be Jailbroken.
After Jailbreaking your device, let’s install some Cydia Tweaks: