Simply follow this below steps to download and install an update to iOS 12.3 public beta 3 right from your iPhone or iPad and it’s super easy.
Just after releasing the iOS 12.3 Beta 3 TO DEVELOPERS, Apple is now out with its Public beta version.
How to Download iOS 12.3 Public beta 3 Profile
To begin downloading iOS 12 Public Beta 3 on your device, you need to Sign Up for Public Beta Testing Program first which is as below:
- Launch Safari on iPhone or iPad & Go to beta.apple.com
- Tap Sign Up if you haven’t already
- If you have already signed up earlier, tap on Sign In & Enter your Apple ID and password
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Tap the iOS tab & then tap “Enroll Your Device”
- Scroll Down & tap Download profile
- Tap Allow
- It will redirect you to the iOS beta software profile in the Settings app. Tap on Install at the top right corner
- Enter Passcode – Install – Install – Restart
Now things are easy! It will now show iOS 12 Update in the Setting apps.
How to Install iOS 12.3 Public beta 3
Note: Your device must have a 50% charge level or connected to a power source with the lightning cable.
Step 4: Now Go to Settings >> General >> Software Update. Tap Download and Install iOS 12 public beta 3 on your iPhone/iPad as normal as you update via OTA.
Step 5: Enter your passcode. Agree on the terms & Condition.
Step 6: Seat back and relax for sometimes until it completes downloading. Next Tap on install.
That’s it. You have now iOS 12.3 public beta 3 installed on your iPhone/iPad.
So this is all guys! Hope you find it useful and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.