Apple TV Channels is presently live for all clients running iOS 12.3. One of the new updates incorporates the capacity to download HBO content for disconnected review with the refreshed TV application on iPhone and iPad.
iOS 12.3 arrived some days ago and with it comes the new TV application and Apple TV Channels. Quite, the HBO membership through Apple TV Channels enables clients to download content for offline playback, something that isn’t upheld with HBO Now memberships.
On the off chance that you happen to as of now be an HBO Now endorser, you’ll have to drop that membership and pursue the means beneath to agree to accept HBO through Apple TV Channels to get the capacity to download content for disconnected playback.
Step by step instructions to download HBO appears for disconnected review on iPhone and iPad
- Update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 12.3 (Settings → General → Software Update)
- Open the TV app, swipe down to see “Apple TV Channels”
- Tap “Try It Free” on the HBO promotion as shown below
- After confirming the subscription, swipe down from the landing page of the show you’d like to download
- Tap the cloud icon with the down arrow next to the episode you’d like to save for offline viewing
- Tap on the Library tab at the bottom of the app then Downloads to see your saved content