to the Multi-Touch interface with 3D Touch like Tap, Swipe and
Pinch. In addition to that 3D Touch also introduces Quick
Actions, Peek and pop, Pressure Sensitivity and more. But Apple did not allowed the 3D touch features on all iOS devices running iOS 9. So many users are
curious about using 3D Touch on their older devices too.
wants to enable 3D Touch feature on their older iOS 9 devices. You don’t
need to buy new iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus. There are many tweak available in Cydia but
I recommend to get RevealMenu which enables 3D Touch Functionality
like new iPhone 6S and 6S plus on all older devices like iPhone 5, 5C, 5S,
6 & 6 Plus. RevealMenu is available in Cydia via BigBoss
Repo for free and is compatible with iOS 9 or higher. You can also have option
to configure from setting apps.
- Short hold on the icon to popup the menu.
- Drag to select menu item without tapping twice on
- Swip-up to edit icons
- Set Peek and Pop sensitivity as you want
- Enable Haptic Vibration duration and Strength.
- Added support for third party apps like Twitter,
WhatsApp and many others.
- Added support for most native apps like Photos,
Maps, Music etc.
- Added new option to WhatsApp menu and more…..
- First, your device need to jailbroken on iOS 9 or higher.
- If your device has
not yet jailbroken, then follow this step by step guide to Howto jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 – 9.1 untethered by Pangu.
- Go to Cydia and
Search for RevealMenu
- Install and respring
your device to work perfectly.
- Now tap on any stock
app icon to get 3D touch functionality, peek and pop on Email, Cydia, Contact
know what you think in the comment below…