Single sign-on feature for iOS and tvOS with the release of iOS 10.2 and tvOS
10 which now appears to be live and available to the public adding some more
video providers like CenturyLink Prism, Hawaiian Telecom, MetroCast, GTA
(available in Guam).
Since Single sign-on is only available
in the United States and is currently supports TV providers as below;
● CenturyLink Prism
● Hawaiian Telcom
with Single Sign-On yet, but you can find them from the AppStore.
10.1 allows you to access TV content on tvOS as well as iOS apps.
and iPad in iOS 10.2
- Make sure that you have iOS 10.2 or
- Go to Settings
- Next tap on TV Provider and choose your
- Sign in with your TV-provider account
information with your username and password.
- Make sure that you have tvOS 10.1 or
- Go to Settings > Accounts > TV Provider.
- Choose your TV provider and sign in with your TV-provider account information.
- Go to Settings app → TV Provider.
- Tap on your account & Sign Out.