Apple has it’s own Music streaming service where you can listen and save unlimited songs on your iPhone, iPad or Mac devices. The service is charged a minimum of $2.99 but you can enjoy the first 3 months for free.
With Apple Music, you can enjoy 45 million songs without any interruption. The Musics are of very high quality that you can stream in real time or download to listen it later.
The Subscription fee for Apple Music are mentioned below:
Individual Plan – For Single User – $9.99/month
Family Plan – For up to 6 people – $14.99/month
College Student Plan – For student with valid student – $4.99/month
But in this post, we will take a look on how to get Apple Music 3 months subscription for free.
How to Get Apple Music 3 Months Subscription for Free
3 Months Apple Music subscription is free to everyone who signup for Apple Music for the first time. All you need to do is
- Tap Try it free
- Choose a subscription plan: Individual, Family or College Student and Tap Start Trial (Don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything until your 3 months trial end)
- Now Sign in to iTunes Store using your Apple ID and Password
- You are all set to enjoy 3 months Apple Music membership for free
But remember, you will be charged normal rates as soon as your 3 months trial ends. So all you need to do is, cancel the Apple Music subscription before you cross the third month or before you reach 90 days of your Apple Music signup.
How to Cancel Apple Music subscription when 3 months trial is about to be over?
- Launch iTunes Store app on your iPhone
- Scroll all the way down and Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID
- Tap Subscription
- Tap Apple Music
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- lastly Tap Confirm