Jules has posted a video of the iPhone 7 running Windows XP
without jailbreak. He made this possible via the bochs x86 emulator (iBox 2).
iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus?
nice and easy to access like on your PC. This emulator supports all iPhone’s
and iPad’s running iOS 10, 10.2, 10.2.1 or later. You don’t need to jailbreak
your iOS devices for this.
how to run Windows XP on your iPhone 7 -7 Plus or any iPhone/iPad running iOS
10 or later.
file from the link below;
- After you have downloaded these files,
extract MicroXP Anatomica.zip to get image file and Cydia Impactor.zip file to get
Cydia Impactor tool to same folder as in the screenshot.
- Now Run Cydia Impactor
- Drag the iBox.ipa file on Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and Password
- Now wait for a while and once Cydia
Impactor process is done, new app iBox is shown in the Homescreen of your
- Now Open iTunes, Select your iOS device
- Go to Apps Section and click on iBox
- Now drag and drop the image file that
you have extracted from MicroXP Anatomica in the iBox and Sync it.
- Disconnect iTunes and unplug the cable from
- Now go to Settings >> General
>> Device Management to trust the profile you have signed in.
- After your profile is trusted, run the
iBox app from homescreen.
- Click on (+) button, you see the
- Rename it as XP or any name you like(new configuration).
- Now Click on HDD and then click Drives.
Again tap on (+) from top right corner.
- Select HDD and tap on Done.
- Now go back to Configuration Editor and
scroll down little bit and tap on to None option in Extension.
- Hit Save button.
- You will see your configuration. Just
click into it.
new Windows XP.
and run Windows XP on your iPhone running iOS 10 or later.
If any confusion, please let us know in the comment section below.