Apple has just released iOS 13 today with many new features and it’s always a great idea to know how to install it on iOS devices and try out some exciting new features.
Here is how to install iOS 13 on your iOS devices
- Go to beta.apple.com and sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program.
- On the iOS device where you want to install the beta, run a backup using iTunes or iCloud.
- From Safari on your iOS device, go to beta.apple.com/profile and sign into your Apple account.
- Click the Download Profile button and when the dialog box for the iOS Beta Software Profile pops up, click Install.
- Plug in your device to a power source.
- Go to General | Software Update and you’ll see an option for the iOS 13 Public Beta. Click Download and Install.
- Follow the prompts after the installation and start putting iOS 13 through its paces.