Great news ! Cydia for iOS 11 has been released by Coolstar. Here’s a quick guide on how to jailbreak iOS 11.1.2-11 using Electra jailbreak (Cydia) on iPhone X, iPhone 8-8Plus, iPhone 7-7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad and more.You can jailbreak and get Cydia installed with Electra jailbreak through computer.
That means, if you are running iOS 11.0, 11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11.1, 11.1.1 or iOS 11.1.2 then you can get a working cydia on your iPhone., iPad or iPod Touch.
Cydia Electra Jailbreak offers full working Cydia after a very long wait. The Jailbreak community is alive again. Thank to Coolstar for releasing Electra Jailbreak with Cydia.
With Jailbreak, users will be able to change iOS theme, change app icon, change different settings, basically it offers an open source to the iOS eco system.
So what are you waiting for? If you are running between iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 then, Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with Electra now!
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 using Electra(Cydia Version)
- Download the Electra Jailbreak IPA and Cydia Impactor on your computer:
- Electra IPA Cydia Impactor
- After you have downloaded all the required files, connect your devices with the lightning cable on your PC or Laptop
- Launch Cydia Impactor & will detect your iOS device
- Simply, Drag the Electra.IPA file onto Cydia Impactor
- It will prompt to Enter your Apple ID and password
- Enter it and will install the Electra jailbreak toolkit on your device
- Once Electra jailbreak IPA is successfully installed, go to Settings and navigate General > Profiles & Device Management. Tap on the Electra app profile and hit Trust and Confirm it
- After you have trusted the application, launch the Electra Jailbreak app from the Home screen, and tap Jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process
- Wait for Jailbreak to Complete and after sometime you will get the message saying jailbreak is successful
- Check your Home Screen: Cydia will be waiting for you!
Launch Cydia and Tap Upgrade Essentials and wait till the process completes! After that you can start installing your favorite cydia tweaks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Some Cydia tweaks may not be compatible to run with Electra Jailbreak as it just came out. But they will support after the developer of the tweaks make it compatible to run with Electra Jailbreak.