So it’s finally here! Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Here’s how to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 -11.2 using Electra. After so much of wait, finally a good news is here! It was already announced that Coolstar is working on this Jailbreak but the estimated time was unknown. But today is the best day for all the Jailbreak community and Jailbreakers!
The Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 comes with a simple and easy to use interface where users can easily Jailbreak their iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with a few clicks.But what Electra Jailbreak actually is? If you are not familiar with it then it is a modifying tool for iOS devices that gives an advantage of customizing your iOS device to next level.
For example if your device is Jailbroken then you can apply theme to your device, add more custom features, install third party apps and many more. Basically Apples iOS becomes an open source where you can change settings and values on your own.
iOS 11.3.1 Electra Jailbreak Compatible Devices
You iOS device must be running any of these iOS versions: iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3 and iOS 11.3.1.
|iPhone X (iPhone 10)||iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd Gen||iPod Touch|
|iPhone 8||iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st Gen||iPod Touch 6th generation iPod Touch|
|iPhone 8 Plus||iPad Pro 10.5 inch|
|iPhone 7||iPad Pro 9.7-inch|
|iPhone 7 Plus||iPad Air 2|
|iPhone 6s||iPad Air|
|iPhone 6s Plus||iPad 5th generation|
|iPhone 6||iPad Mini 4|
|iPhone 6 Plus||iPad Mini 3|
|iPhone SE||iPad Mini 2|
Pro and Cons of iOS 11.3.1 Electra Jailbreak
|Apply Themes||Drains Battery Faster|
|Get Paid Apps for Free||Device may be slower|
|Get Unlimited In App Purchase for Free||Void Apple Warranty|
|Split Screen Multi Tasking|
|Add hundreds of useful features|
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 using Electra?
Jailbreaking iPhone on iOS 11.3.1 with Electra is simple and easy. Follow the below steps;
- Download the Electra Jailbreak IPA and Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Electra IPA Cydia Impactor
- After you have downloaded all the required files, connect your devices with the lightning cable on your PC or Laptop
- Launch Cydia Impactor & will detect your iOS device
- Simply, Drag the Electra.IPA file onto Cydia Impactor
- It will prompt to Enter your Apple ID and password
- Enter it and will install the Electra jailbreak toolkit on your device
- Once Electra jailbreak IPA is successfully installed, go to Settings and navigate General > Profiles & Device Management. Tap on the Electra app profile and hit Trust and Confirm it
- After you have trusted the application, launch the Electra Jailbreak app from the Home screen, and tap Jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process
- Wait for Jailbreak to Complete and after sometime you will get the message saying jailbreak is successful
- Check your Home Screen: Cydia will be waiting for you!
How to install Cydia Tweaks in iOS 11.3.1 Electra Jailbreak?
- Launch Cydia
- Search any tweak that you want to install fro the search bar
- Tap Install
- Tap Confirm
How to Remove Electra iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak?
If you no longer want Jailbreak in your iOS device and wish to delete it, then you need to restore your device using iTunes.
- First Download the latest .ipsw file from Here
- Launch iTunes
- Go to Summary Tab
- Hold Down Shift Key on your computer and Click Restore
- Select the .ipsw file that you had downloaded earlier
If you find any problem while Jailbreaking iOS 11.3.1, let us know in the comments section below. Also don’t miss to follow the following posts: