has just released a new version of their jailbreak tool for Windows to jailbreak
iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3.
iOS 8.3-8.1.3 devices:
Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
mini 2(Retina), iPad mini(First gen)
- Take a backup of your device via iTunes
- Turn off passcode
via: Settings – Touch Id- Passcode – Turn Passcode Off
- Turn off
“Find my iPhone” via: Settings – iCloud – Find
My iPhone – Click to turn
- Download the latest version of TaiG from here and unzip the zip file to desktop.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod
Touch to your computer via a Lightning USB cable.
- Remember you need to uninstall
your itunes you have a latest vaersion. And install itunes v
- Right click on the TaiG
jailbreak tool(from desktop) and click ‘Run as
- A new screen launches
as shown above.
- You should see the name of your
iOS device as well as the device model on the screen indicating that it
has been recognized.
- Check Cydia.
- Check 3k Assistant in
- Now Click “Start” button,
and program will execute automatically, don’t need other operation.
- During Jailbreak,
please keep device connect stable and wait patiently.
- After Jailbreak,
device will restart automatically. The TaiG jailbreak tool will also tell you that
the “Jailbreak Succeeded!”
- You should see the Cydia icon on your home screen.
You can also check our
video tutorial for a step-by-step :
iOS 8.1.3 yet, so most of the jailbreak apps and tweaks won’t work currently. So stay updated.