Many of users might be wondering on how to save photos or videos from Instagram app but Instagram have no such type of feature till now.
But no worries! There is a way to save any images or videos to Camera Roll from Instagram Feeds. But to be able to save images from Instagram account, first your device needs to be Jailbroken.
A new free jailbreak tweak called Instagram Down Image available in Cydia that lets you save images or videos from your Instagram Feeds on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10. If you are on iOS 10 and have not jailbroken yet, here’s how to jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 10.
When installing Instagram Down Image tweak, it adds a new “down” button at the bottom of every image or video in your Instagram post and no any option to configure from the Settings app. When tapping on Down button, it downloads the media (images or videos) to your Camera Roll.
How to Save Instagram Photos or Videos with Instagram Down Image
- Open up Cydia
- Search for Instagram Down Image
- Install it and respring your device.
- Now launch Instagram and in the image(photo) or video, you will see the Down button on the right side of the image.
- Hit Down button and the image will be downloaded in Camera Roll.
Similarly, you can save your Instagram Photos and Videos with the app called Regrammer for iOS Regrammer which is available in AppStore.
How to Save Photos or Videos of Instagram Feed with Regrammer
- First launch Instagram
- Tap on “…” Icon from the top right corner of the image
- Copy the link
- Now open Regrammer app and paste the link in it.
- After that, you can have the share option
- Tap on share option and the it will allow you to save the Instagram images on your Camera Roll.
Isn’t it great? Let us know in the comments below.