Did you know, iOS 11 has a hidden document scanning feature inside Notes app? If you don’t know yet then we are here to guide you to enable this awesome feature.
Gone are the days when you had to buy document scanning apps from the Appstore. This feature is now built into the iOS 11’s Notes app. But many users might be unaware about this.
Now scan important document right from your Notes app from iPhone and iPad. No need of big scanning machines or third party apps. With iOS 11 Notes app, scan useful document on the go!
How to Scan Document from iOS 11 Notes App
- Launch Notes App
- Create a new Note
- Tap the [+] Sign
- Tap Scan Documents
- Place camera on document that you want to scan. The best part is you even don’t need to tap the camera shutter. It automatically adjust the angle and takes the best scan copy of the document for you.
- Tap Keep Scan and Save to save it to the Notes App.
Tell this hidden trick to your friend by sharing this post!
- How to Block Unwanted Phone Calls in iOS 11
- How to use HomePod with a Touch gesture
- How to disable red app icon badge on iPhone
- How to Clean Junk Files and Free Up space on iPhone
- Apple stops signing iOS 11.1.2: Downgrade/Restore not possible
- How To Get iPhone X Animojis Feature on older iPhones in iOS 11
- How to Cancel Auto Subscription of App Purchase on iPhone, Mac/PC
- How to Send and Receive money right from iMessage app on iOS 11
- How to Use Tables in Notes App like a Pro in iOS 11 on iPhone/iPad [Full Guide]