Using keyboard shortcuts on Mac or PC is always a good idea and a faster way to use any app in daily life. But how you you can view the keyboard shortcuts on Mac. Well by default, we have commonly used some keyboard like Command (⌘), Option (⌥), Control (⌃) and few more.
You can view and customize some of the app shortcuts from the System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts, but only limited.
Here’s how you can view all available Mac apps shortcuts with the CheatSheet app. The most effective method to see any keyboard shortcuts in Mac applications and CheatSheet app is available for free.
How to see keyboard shortcuts in Mac apps
Here’s a step by step instruction to find Keyboard shortcuts of any apps on Mac using CheatSheet app.
1) Begin with the first step, visit mediaatelier.com/CheatSheet on you Mac Safari browser and download the awesome CheatSheet app.
2) It will download the CheatSheet in ZIP file. Find the downloaded CheatSheet.Zip and extract it to your Applications folder or you can move it to your desktop.
3) Launch CheatSheet from your Applications folder or desktop.
4) Now open Mac apps you’d like to use like Pixelmator or any.
Here’ one thing you need to do before viewing keyboard shortcuts is;
Go to System Preferences >Security & Privacy
Under Accessibility check the CheatSheet app and click on the Lock to make changes. Enter you Mac ID-Password and check the CheatSheet box.
5) Hold down the Command (⌘) key on the keyboard, it will display all the keyboard shortcuts that helps you to use. You can adjust the Command key delay and other functionality from the Settings in the down section.
Similarly, i have included some example of Microsoft Office Keyboard Shortcuts.
CheatSheet app is very useful in daily life and a good way to learn the all applications shortcuts directly using an app.
CheatSheet supports OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later.
I recommend you all to download the CheatSheet app for keyboard shortcuts and make your experience better.
Also check out