We install so many apps & games on our device. The apps & games create so much cached files that your device starts to get full in very short time. But luckily we have a cool app to sort out this problem.
iCleaner is an app which helps to remove unnecessary files from your iDevices. So if your iphone is starting to get stacked up with extra junk, I recommend to use this app. You will see the result from the first use.
Currently this app is compatible with iOS versions 4x-9x-10x-11x. The main purpose of this app is to clean that pesky other section that gets filled up with junk you don’t need. iCleaner provides a lot of ways to strip down the fat on multiple parts of your device.
Main functions of the iCleaner app:
· Remove Message Attachments
· Clear Safari Browsing data, cache, cookies etc.
· Delete App Caches and unneeded files
· Clean up log, cache and temporary files
· Remove unneeded keywords and voice control languages
· Remove unused dependencies
· Remove downloaded ios update files
Note: Uncheck the cydia and cydia sources. If not doing that you may loose all tweaks and cydia sources.
These are just the primary functions of iCleaner, the app itself has even more options and abilities. In order to download this app you will need your device jailbroken with the cydia app store installed.