updated pinch to ZOOM in feature that allows iOS users zoom in on photos and videos
as well as improvements for taking photos in low light.
in feature is currently available now on iOS only and will be available soon on
Android in the coming weeks.
Starting today, you can pinch to zoom on photos and videos in feed, on profiles and on Explore. Dive into an adorable puppy’s smile or into every detail of your friend’s new shirt. Over the past six months, you’ve seen many exciting changes come to Instagram, from a new icon to longer videos and even a new way to share everyday moments with Instagram Stories. And as things change, we’re still focused on improving the core parts of Instagram. Zoom is available today for Instagram on iOS. Zoom will be available on Android in the coming weeks.
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with
filters and creative tools, and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring
them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and
won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
View them at your own pace.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to
friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social
• Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What’s New In This Version:
● Capture better photos and videos in the dark. A low-light button will appear
when the camera detects darkness.
● Lots of bug fixes and improvements to make stories even better (and faster).
Instagram app requires iOS 8.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad,
and iPod touch.
download Instagram from the App Store for free.