You have been using Facebook on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and other devices. But forget that! It’s time to use Facebook on your Apple Watch.
You can display all your Facebook feed on Apple Watch’s tiny display with an app called Littlebook. Just use your digital crown or swipe upwards/downwards to view feeds. Not only that, you can also like posts of your friends, update status, read comments and more.
Littlebook app provides the following features on Apple Watch
- Browse your entire Facebook Newsfeed
- Post status updates with Scribble or Dictation
- Read comments
- View photos & watch videos on posts
- Like stories
- Get Notification
- Handoff support
However there are some limitations of this app
- Sharing & reactions are not supported
- Supports only embedded videos, no Youtube links
- Requires good internet and bluetooth connectivity to sync
- Voice dictation requires internet
- Background refresh & notifications may be based on connectivity
- Requires your Facebook login
The app is really great and it’s fun to use. Using Facebook on Apple Watch is only possible with Littlebook.
Littlebook is available on Appstore for $2.99. Get it now