the upcoming iPhone 8 and now a 9to5mac shares another interesting details
about how Face-ID will be setup on it.
- You will need to create a Passcode for backup purpose before
setting up Face-ID like you would do with a Touch ID
- Gently move head in a circle while looking at the screen
- Hold you device between 10 to 20 inches away from your face
- The face ID can detect any object or another face coming in
the frame so make sure to use only one face throughout the process
- You will need to go through two full scans in order to
complete Face-ID process
Passcode” under settings menu.