Apple released it’s operating system iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 for all iPhones and iPads a week before. But that couldn’t last long due to it’s Ram management issue and cellular data performance. The iOS and iPadOS 13.2.2 comes with fixing the issue of the iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2.
Most of the users are already familiar with multitasking performance issues in iOS 13.2. This issue causes to loose many of the progress like a draft of an email writing, Safari reloading pages and watching youtube. As OS had kept a few apps in the background to ensure multitasking while iOS has never been known for its multitasking. Therefore the new update comes with the iOS 13.2.2 and iPadOS 13.2.2 which fixes the RAM management issues and cellular data performance.
Here are some details regarding iOS 13.2.2:
- Solves a problem that might lead apps to stop unexpectedly while running in the background.
- It outlines a problem where mobile data may not be available temporarily.
- Solves a problem where charging on YubiKey Lightning-powered accessories can be hampered
- Fixes the problem where after a call, the iPhone can temporarily lose cellular service.
- Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable.
- Addresses a problem where using a single sign-on service from Kerberos in Safari could present a prompt for authentication.
Thinking ahead, Apple is already reviewing beta iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 ahead of its release later this year. Although iOS 13.2.2 seems to appear fixing the RAM management issues and cellular data performance.