After so much of waiting, iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak has been finally released by the hacker Abraham Masri for 64 bit iOS devices.
The new Jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 called as Saigon Jailbreak is compatible with iPhone and iPad but supports only 64 bit devices. That means those who are running iOS 10.2.1 and have the following devices are welcomed for the new Saigon Jailbreak:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and
iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
and iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and older
- iPhone Touch 5th generation and older
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad mini
Your iPhone/iPad will be Jailbroken after completing all the procedures. If the Jailbreak fails, reboot your device and then try again.
If you are running iOS 11, then unfortunately you can no longer downgrade to iOS 10.2.1 because Apple has already stopped signing iOS 10. But we are seeing a good sign of Jailbreak because we got a new Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 in August from Phoenix and now it’s for 10.2.1. So from this scenario, we might soon see a Jailbreak for iOS 11 as well so from now DO NOT UPGRADE TO ANY NEW UPDATE OF IOS 11 and be on a safe side to Jailbreak your iOS device.
So how many of you are on iOS 10.2.1 and how many of you have already Jailbroken your iOS device? Leave a comment below: