Apple releases the macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 beta 7 with a build number 17E197a to developers for testing on the Mac and is now available for download.
Seventh beta of macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 contains bug fixes and improvements, as well as support for Messages in iCloud and Business Chat.
What’s new in macOS High Sierra Beta 7:
- Adds support for Business Chat in Messages in the U.S. and Canada
- Adds support for external graphics processors (eGPU)
- Fixes a graphical corruption issue affecting some iMac Pro apps
- Adds a keyboard shortcut for moving to the rightmost open tab in Safari by pressing Command +9
- Adds a feature for sorting Safari bookmarks by name or URL
- Fixes a bug that could prevent links from appearing in Messages
- Improves protection o confidential data by filling usernames and password fields in Safari only when selected
- Displays new warnings in the Safari Smart Search Field when interacting with forms that require credit card data or passwords on unencrypted web pages
- Displays more information on how personal data is used by certain features
MacBook Compatible with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 beta 7
- iMac Pro (2017)
- MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
- Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2010 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2009 or newer)
Installing macOS 10.13.4 on your MacBook
- Make sure to back up your Mac.
- Enroll Your Mac in the Apple Developer Program from developer.apple.com to receive the beta software update.
- After you have enroll the beta program, you can easily install the any beta including the current macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 beta 7.
- Now to install the beta version, go to the “Updates” tab in the Mac App Store and check for the updates.
- You can see the new beta version ready to install. Simply click on Update and will process on downloading the macOS High Sierra beta 7th and install on your Mac. So be patient and wait for the completion.