For the first time, Amazon has been able to discount the M1 chip for Apple’s new 13″ MacBook Pro. The site reduced the notebook price from $1,299 to $12,49.99 with 256GB of storage, saving $49.01. The storage model with 512GB is also off $1499 to $1449.99, also $49.01.
The 13-inch MacBook Pro is the Apple M1 chip with incredible speed and power. CPU performance of up to 2.8x. Graphics velocity up to 5x. The most advanced neural engine for Apple for machine study up to 11 times faster. And the longest Mac ever to date, up to 20 hours battery life. It has been taken to a new level and is Apples’ most popular pro notebook.
● M1 chip designed for an enormous leap in the performance of CPU, GPU and machine learning
● Make more of the longest battery life ever in Mac up to 20 hours
● 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8 times faster workflows than ever before
● GPU with graphics-intensive apps and games with up to 5x faster graphics
● 16-core advanced machine learning neural engine
● 8GB of unified storage for fast and fluid everything you do
● Superfast SSD storage launches applications and immediately opens files
● The active cooling system performs amazingly well.
● 13.3-inch Retina 500 nit luminosity display for vivid colors and unbelievable image detail
● FaceTime HD camera for clarifying, sharper video calls with advanced image signal processor.