Hey what going on guys ! It’s time to check out some new released Jailbreak tweaks for iOS 11/10.3.3/10.3/ 10.2/10.2.1/10.2/10.1.1/10 and 9 jailbroken devices this weekend in Cydia. For iOS 11, many tweaks might not compatible but you can check for future reference.
We are so excited when new tweaks are released in Cydia. But due to lack of time management we don’t get much time to look at all those cydia tweaks.
Trying all of them is time consuming and because of incompatibility some tweaks might not work properly which may result in creating problem and crash your devices.
So here we come up with jailbreak tweaks compatible with iOS 11 & below for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
New Released Jailbreak Tweaks this Weekend
- ColorMyBattery – Free: is a jailbreak tweak that brings features color the battery based on your preferences for the desired battery percentage levels.
- ScreenshotXI – $1: is a jailbreak tweak that bring iOS 11 style screenshotting to iOS 9 and 10.
- BoostedWifi – Free : ia a jailbreak tweak that allows you to see more other local Wi-Fi networks.
- PercentageBatteryX – Free : jailbreak tweak lets you adds the percentage inside of the battery on iPhone X.
- NoNoRecentNotif – Free: is a jailbreak tweak lets you removes the “No Older Notifications” text from the Notification Center.
- NoSwitcherKillBoxX – Free : is a jailbreak tweak that lets you removes (but doesn’t Disable) the Ugly Kill Box on the Switcher of the iPhone X when closing the Applications.
- SleepRemaining – Free : is a jailbreak tweak lets you adds number of hours and minutes of sleep to Sleep Cycle (from the AppStore).
- TrashFromLS – Free: is a jailbreak tweak lets you deleting emails from LockScreen without asking for Password Confirmation.
- TWSaveDm – Free : is a jailbreak tweak lets you will be able to download any incoming media in Twitter Direct Messages such as Videos , Images and GIF and save them direct to your Camera Roll.
- XB-Hide – Free : is a jailbreak tweak that lets you hide any icon from SpringBoard.
- ByeHomeBottomBarX – Free
- clipme – Free
- EZSwipe – Free
- HazeStatusBar – Free
- LTEto4G – Free
- NoLiveTWEvents – Free
- NoSubstitute (Electra) – Free
- SCOthman for Snap (iOS 11) – Free
- DateUnderTimeX – Free : is a cydia tweak that adds a date indicator on your iPhone X Status Bar.
- FastUnlockX – Free : is a cydia tweaks that lets you to unlock the iPhone X even faster with Face ID.
- VideoHUD – Free : is a cydia tweak that replaces the old default volume HUD to new style.
- LetMeKnow – Free : is a cydia tweak that lets you know exactly when the call connects/disconnects so that you don’t have to keep holding.
- LockWatch – Free : is a cydia tweak that brings an almost perfect recreation of most of the watch faces included in watchOS 4 right to your iOS LockScreen.
- NoLargeTitles – Free : is a cydia tweak that remove the large titles system-wide on iOS 11.
- SpotClearOnClose – Free: is a cydia tweak that makes sure that Spotlight is clear when you open it.
- FormulaOneOne – Free : is a cydia tweak that makes cydia go faster and adds colorful activity indicators and more.
- SmoothLockX – Free : is a cydia tweak that gives you smooth and clean views to the LockScreen on iPhone X with much more feature.
- LegiBilly – Free : is a cydia tweak that provides multiple options to theme almost any iOS label or text color including the statusbar, lockscreen, passcode entry, spotlight and more.
- Mypomonella – Free : is a cydia tweak that enable all the updates in all cydia packages and more.
- RequireFull – Free : is a cydia tweak that makes all of your iPad app works for slide over and split screen.
- SnapNight – Free : is a cydia tweak that makes dark mode for your Snapchat app.
- TimeReplacer – Free : is a cydia tweak that allows you to change the time in the status bar into text that is written in settings.
- NoFade – $0.99
- Notif – Free
- SCDeleteAllStory – Free
Which one is your favorite Jailbreak tweak?
If you are looking for more Cydia Repo then add some best cydia repos 2018
To get above mentioned tweaks your device need to be jailbroken. So if your device has not yet jailbroken then you can follow below jailbreak tutorial covering iOS 11, 10 and 9;
How to install Jailbreak Tweaks on iOS 11/10
After you have successfully jailbroken your iDevices, go to Cydia and make sure you have BigBoss repo with all its packages installed. Next search any tweak and install it.